Many women want to achieve natural looking gorgeous makeup without too much fuzz. They want to look beautiful without looking like they put too much effort into the way they look. Just a subtle concealer here and there can enhance their look.
Here are a few make up tips to get that natural looking “no makeup” look:
- Use concealer on an angle brush to fix eyeliner mistakes.
- For well rested looking eyes, blend concealer in 3 spots
- Line and blend the outer edges of your lips with concealer to make your lips pop and to prevent your lipstick from bleeding.
- Blend concealer above and below your outer eyebrows with one shade lighter than your skin tone.
- Prime your eyelids with concealer to help keep your eyeshadow from falling off and settling into your creases.
“source” – www.listotic.com