- 1 #1 Choice Awardee
- 2 Best Fogless Shower Mirrors
- 2.0.1 ClearMirror Heated Fog-Free Shower Mirror
- 2.0.2 The Shave Well Company Fogless Mirror
- 2.0.3 ToiletTree Deluxe Fogless Mirror with LED and Squeegee
- 2.0.4 Brookstone Fogless Shower Mirror
- 2.0.5 InterDesign Forma Suction Fog Free Mirror
- 2.0.6 Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror with Razor Hook
- 2.0.7 ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee
Fogless shower mirrors can boost your grooming experience. They are essential if you have a hairstyle or facial hair that needs daily grooming. Many showers have mirrors, but the ordinary ones tend to become foggy after every shower, making difficult to groom yourself. This is due to the heated water and the steam that it produces. A fogless shower mirror will make sure that you will have a clear view everyday for your routine.
#1 Choice Awardee
ToiletTree Deluxe Fogless Mirror with LED and Squeegee
- Guaranteed fogless for life.
- Bonus: LED light.
- Best price for quality.
There are many kinds of fog-free shower mirrors to choose from today. Looking for the best one can be challenging and overwhelming. This useful guide will help you find the best fogless shower mirror for your everyday grooming.
Why Use a Fog-Free Shower Mirror
A fog-free shower mirror is helpful when you regularly carry out your grooming in the shower. With so many interesting features to offer, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of having this kind of shower mirror, as long as you buy the best one for your needs. Below are four great reasons why you should have a fogless shower mirror:
- Easy installation – you do not have to spend a large amount of money and time trying to install the mirror. The silicone adhesive or suction cups are there to let you stick the mirror to any flat surface. These adhesives are strong enough to stay put for a long time.
- Fogless – This mirror has a fog-free coating that keeps it from fogging.
- Affordable – Fogless mirrors are fairly reasonable. There are plenty of affordable options that will fit your budget.
- Durable – This type of mirror lasts for several years. The effect of the fog-free coating may last over time, but it will take years before you will need to replace it.
Factors to Consider
There are some important things that you need to keep in mind before heading out to purchase your own fogless shower mirror, such as:
- Cost – The best fog-free shower mirror should match your budget, too. While some of them are cheap, make sure that your choice has all the features that you need.
- Installation – Suction cups are great when you want a mirror that can easily be taken down. These cups become unreliable when you want to install it permanently. The silicone adhesive lets you stick the mirror onto the wall, and allow it to stay there until you want to remove it.
- Size and shape – The dimensions of the fogless mirror are crucial. You want your new mirror to fit your bathroom, and be big enough to accommodate your routine.
- Storage – Some mirrors come with special features, like hooks and shelves. They allow you to store your grooming tools, so they are within reach.
- Illumination – There are models that have LED lights around them. This lighting feature will help you enjoy better visibility.
- Anti-fog – You have to consider the technology used on your preferred model. There are mirrors that have a special coating to prevent the fogging. This coating may wear away over time, and will make the mirror fog. Other models have a reservoir that collects warm water.
|ClearMirror Heated Fog-Free Shower Mirror||Remains fog-free even when pad heats up & no chemical or coating required; installation process is quick with wide range of size options; works better outside the shower & uses low-voltage power to charge heating pad||Very Good||High||4.5 / 5|
|The Shave Well Company Fogless Mirror||Compact-sized fogless mirror in unique design with a hook serving to remove mirror from mount when cleaning; warming process involves increasing surface temperature to prevent fogging; easy installation||Good||Low||4.0 / 5|
|ToiletTree Deluxe Fogless Mirror with LED and Squeegee||Deluxe model with 20% larger & uses patented water chamber so unit stays fogless for life; has LED lights for ample illumination; mirror is easy to install using its silicone adhesive - stronger than suction cups||Excellent||Mid-Range||4.7 / 5|
|Brookstone Fogless Shower Mirror||Stays fog-free for many years & made of durable, polished & shatter-proof stainless steel; fitted with reservoir cup to hold hot water to make it stay fogless; has LED lights with four AA batteries & 5-min auto-shut off feature||Very Good||Mid-Range||4.2 / 5|
|InterDesign Forma Suction Fog Free Mirror||Rectangular mirror designed fog-free with a slight contour to hold shaving foam & grooming tools; frame & shelves made of stainless steel; installing is easy with 4 strong suction cups to hold weight||Good||Mid-Range||4.0 / 5|
|Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror with Razor Hook||Uses patented nanotechnology for fog-free shower experience; features a oval-shaped modern design with stainless steel razor hook for grooming tools for convenience||Good||Low||4.0 / 5|
|ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee||Equipped with a free squeegee for easy cleaning; has a storage area big enough to accommodate grooming tools; installation is easy using silicone adhesive that does not damage your wall 7strong enough to stay in place for a long time||Very Good||Mid-Range||4.5 / 5|
Best Fogless Shower Mirrors
It is time to check out the best fogless shower mirrors on the market today. One of these models can meet your needs, so read on.
ClearMirror Heated Fog-Free Shower Mirror
This mirror stays fog-free, even when the pad heats up. There is no more need to apply any chemical or coating to the surface to make it work. The installation process is quick, as well, just like any traditional mirror. This mirror, however, works better outside the shower, than inside. The mirror uses a low-voltage power to charge the heating pad. What’s great about this one is the wide range of sizes available for you to choose from.
The Shave Well Company Fogless Mirror
This compact-sized fogless mirror has a unique design that will never fog. There is a hook that lets you remove the mirror quickly from its mount for easy cleaning. The warming process includes increasing the surface temperature, based on the water temperature to prevent fogging. This technique will keep the mirror warm enough to let you shave with ease. Installing this mirror is easy, too, simply attach the hook to your wall and mount the mirror to it.
ToiletTree Deluxe Fogless Mirror with LED and Squeegee
This stunning shower mirror is 20 percent larger than the brand’s standard fogless mirror models. There is no need to use any de-fogging sprays because this mirror will remain fogless forever. With the help of ToiletTree’s patented water chamber, this unit stays fogless for life.
This deluxe model has LED lights around it, meaning you will enjoy the ample illumination, too. The squeegee can be used to clean the mirror after each use, while there is a storage shelf at the bottom for your grooming tools. You can easily install this mirror using its silicone adhesive, which is stronger than suction cups.
Brookstone Fogless Shower Mirror
This fogless shower mirror can stay fog-free for many years. You can freely enjoy the hot shower in your steamy bathroom without worrying about your mirror. The whole unit is made of durable and polished stainless steel, meaning it will not shatter when dropped.
There is a reservoir cup that holds hot water from the shower, which is why it stays fogless. You can also take advantage of the LED lights that are run by four AA batteries. This feature has a five-minute auto-shut off for safety.
InterDesign Forma Suction Fog Free Mirror
This rectangular mirror is designed to help you shave in the shower without worrying about fogging. It has a shelf underneath with a slight contour to hold your shaving foam and other grooming tools. The frame and the shelves are made of stainless steel for added durability. Installing this mirror is easy, as well, with four strong suction cups holding its weight well.
Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror with Razor Hook
Cassani used a patented nanotechnology on this shower mirror to keep it from fogging. The surface repels the moisture, and prevents the fog from settling. The unit itself features a modern design. It is oval-shaped to help you view your face with ease. What’s great about this mirror is its stainless steel razor hook for your grooming tool. It will keep your razor safe, and reachable.
ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee
The ToiletTree fogless mirror comes with a free squeegee for easy cleaning. It has a storage area where your grooming tools can be safely kept. This storage space, a shelf, is big enough for your nail clippers, tweezers, or razors. The installation process is easy, too. Simply mount the mirror using the silicone adhesive. The adhesive does not damage your wall when you want it removed, but strong enough to stay in place for a long time.
Have you decided which fogless shower mirror to buy? Take note of the tips and recommendations above, and use it when you start hunting for your own fogless mirror. It may take some time to research for more reviews and tips, but the efforts are well worth it once you are able to purchase the best one for your needs.
Also Read: Best Makeup Mirrors for Travel